Our client, a leader in construction material and lime producing is seeking an Environmental Coordinator to provide specialist and technical advice on environmental management and compliance matters.
You will play a pivotal role within the organisation assisting with their Warehouse Operations. Opportunities day and afternoon shifts are available, working Monday to Friday, and occasional Saturdays
- LF Licence with High reach experience required
- LO Licence highly regarded
- Pick and packing experience
- Strong receivals and dispatch experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication, relationship building, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills, the ability to work autonomously and be a team player
- Solid work history
- RF Scanners
Tecside are currently seeking Forklift drivers, Labourers & Machine operators acorss multiple sites in Sydney.
Our client is a leading EPCI company with a number of major projects across the globe within the subsea oil & gas sector. They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Cost Controls Engineer!
Tecside is currently seeking experienced FIFO Utility Workers who will be working for one of Australia's most successful Support Services companies.
Roles are based in Olympic Dam and will be a 2 weeks on, 1 week off roster.
*Flights are from Adelaide ONLY.
*MUST be able to start ASAP