Have you finished school and not sure what career path to take, how about a career in warehousing? Complete your Cert III in supply chain with Tecside.
Tecside’s Biggest client has 3 full-time Entry-level traineeship positions available right now at the below locations
- Wetherill Park
These positions are full-time paying $18 P/H + Super & you will accumulate annual leave and sick leave; you will earn while you learn & move your way up within a well-known respected business.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for people wanting to kick start a career and get a head start toward your future.
- EARN WHILE YOU LEARN
- OPPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
- ENTRY LEVEL TRAINEESHIP
- NATIONALLY RECOGNISED CERT III
- OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH WITHIN THE COMPANY
We’re wanting candidates that are keen! Willing to learn! Serious about starting a career.
What do these roles involve you ask???
- First! You will join a supportive team that will help train you on product knowledge and site operations.
- You will work with customers, collecting their orders ensuring everything is accounted for
- You will assist with receiving and unpacking inward goods to the warehouse.
- You will enter supply documentation into the computer database
Your duties will continue to evolve with the more you learn and grow within the business.
All you’ll need to be considered for these roles;
- Good attitude
- Be reliable
- Drivers Licence (Provisional licence acceptable)
Why wait, apply now and kick start you Career
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.