- Dynamic Team
- Great Work Life Balance (everyone says it…. we mean it!!)
- Opportunity for career progression
The Job and You
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a fast-paced office environment, preferably with exposure to the recruitment industry.
You will also possess strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, a high level of accuracy in regard to data entry and intermediate to advanced computer skills.
This role is not for the faint hearted! Recruitment is a busy game – we need someone who can multi-task, juggle conflicting priorities and do it all with a smile!!
We’re looking for someone who is available immediately and can hit the ground running.
Essential experience includes:
As the Talent Coordinator you will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including but not limited to:
- Scheduling Interviews
- Manage Ad response
- Managing the registration process of new candidates
- Entering candidate information into company database
- Ensure Compliance of all Tecside Safety processes
- Keep company database up to date
- Answering general telephone enquiries
- Writing & posting Job Ads on to SEEK
- Formatting Resumes
- Maintain all administrative procedures for the branch
In return you will receive;
- Variety, no two days are the same!
- Opportunity to kick start your career
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Additional Annual Leave with every year of service
- We even give you your birthday off!
If you want to be part of a business that is boutique in feel and specialist in delivery, check out what we have on offer by applying today.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.