Tecside has the contract with a valued customer who has an ongoing major project, and our client is looking for experienced Painters & Blasters to work on-site blasting and painting of steel work.
What you will be doing:
- Roller/brush spotting
- Painting and blasting
- Use of small tools for surface preparation
- Variety of surfaces
- Working to specifications for paint thickness
What you must have to be considered:
- Trade certificate
- Painting experience with all types of paints used in protective coating.
- Confined space tickets are preferred but not required.
- White Card
- Ability to pass a drug/alcohol test
- Must be happy to be clean shaven daily as your safety is paramount to fit a respiratory facemask.
- Must be fully Covid vaccinated
- Australian working rights.
- Valid drivers licence and reliable transport.
If you are confident in Painting & Blasting and you feel you meet the above requirements – I would like to hear from you today.
Call Jo – 0478 200 890 or APPLY online.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.