Tecside is currently seeking a highly experienced Sales Representative working with one of Australia’s most successful waste management companies.
This role is to be based in Adelaide’s North and will be on a casual contract starting as soon as possible.
- Phone sales and customer service
- Maintain existing business relationships
- Build on new business relationships
- Review previous sales quotes
- New sales quotes
- Support the operations team
- Reporting and data entry
- 2 years of similar experience in Customer service or Sales role
- Experience in SAP or Salesforce
- Data Entry experience
- Reporting experience
- High level of written and verbal communication
- Strong I.T and Systems experience including Google Suite
- Industry experience is highly desirable
- 2 Recent and check-able references
*Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside Group are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.