Our client is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions.
We are seeking fit and reliable general hand labourers for an immediate start at this LAVERTON facility.
- Afternoon Shifts available
- Pay rates starting at $35 for Afternoon shift
- Working on a conveyor line, you will be responsible for sorting through and recovering waste and recyclables
Your skills and experience:
- Previous experience within the waste industry and sorting waste/recycling is highly regarded
- Fit and able to lift upto 20kgs
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and a part of a team
If you are currently in an industry that has been shut down due to COVID-19, and you are looking for something short term to get you out of the house and back into work we encourage you to apply.
This is a short-term assignment however there may be ongoing opportunities for anyone who is wanting long term work.
It is a requirement of this site that any workers must fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will be required to show proof prior to placement.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.