- Canberra location
- Temp role/ 38 hours per week
- Largest essential services providers in Australia and NZ
The Project Manager responsibilities include providing sound management of multiple small, large, and complex projects including project plans, scope definition, timelines, quality definition, assurance and financial control working.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a few years industry experience and a relevant qualification. You will also be a strong performer to ensure projects are delivered within agreed quality, cost and schedule whilst maintaining the agreed project management standards and consistency ensuring delivery achieves all Company and Client requirements.
This role is accountable for maintaining exceptional client relationships, developing stakeholder lines of communication, and ensuring superior project delivery to exceed the client’s expectations.
In this role, you will be a key part of a small team in order to deliver the projects for our clients in accordance with the agreed KPI’s developed with the Senior Project Manager.
- Safety outcomes through a continuing safety culture
- Contribution and leadership within a project team
- Supporting the Senior Project Teams and higher Management
- Delivering outstanding service to our clients
- Workload and utilisation as planned in program and project delivery
- Organisational and project compliance
- Drive a culture of delivering exceptional customer, client, and shareholder value
- Carry out all work activities upholding the Company values of Integrity, Ingenuity, Collaboration and Challenge
- Perform with eagerness to learn and develop, through a behaviour of positivity and curiosity
- Perform with an energetic approach to work and team achievements within a no blame environment
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process
- Positively contribute to a diverse, inclusive, and fair work environment, free from discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Carry out all duties in line with Company policies and procedures as amended from time to time
Key Experiences & Skills
- Tertiary qualifications in construction, engineering, quantity surveying or similar
- Proven project and project team management experience in a project, construction, or similar role
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility. An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Strong management and solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client-facing communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
- PRINCE2 certification will be highly regarded. However, this is not a requirement
- An ability to seek and be involved in new business opportunities and effectively interface with the Client
- An ability to manage pressure and maintain a high level of energy
- A high level of motivation and commitment to improve work practices, systems, and procedures
- Flexible attitude to working hours to meet demand
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button or contact Corey Phipps on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477 717 030 for a confidential discussion.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.