Tecside are partnered with an Australian national supplier of steel reinforced concrete products. Our client is looking to add several new team members who can bring enthusiasm and commitment to the team.
- $28 – $30 p/h + OVERTIME
- Ongoing roles
- Temp to Perm opportunities available
- Manual handling and general labour
- Some labour experience is required
- Tack welding experience is advantageous, training will be provided
- Power tool use
- Able to work full days up to 10 hours
- Willing and able to undergo pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing
- Possess a current drivers licence to commute to and from work
- Australian working rights
- Increased rates depending on skill
- Reputable company with friendly management
- High safety regard – to make sure you feel safe at work
- Access to Tecside’s Employee Value Programs
Please apply online or get in touch with Conor at Tecside to discuss further on (07) 3456 3200.
To view this role and others available, head to our website www.tecside.com.au
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.