Tecside are seeking Powder coaters to join a fast-growing manufacturer company located at Wetherill Park, that specialise in a wide range in supply in providing both comfort and practical work seating products. This position is with an immediate start, Monday to Friday from 8:30AM – 4:30 PM, $33 + p/h.
About the role:
- Powder coating and sand blasting on furniture and metals.
- Spray painting.
- Ensure safety by following WH&S procedures and guidelines.
- Maintain an organised workspace is kept organised and tidy.
- Paint small items and application of touch-ups.
- Operating and preparation equipment for paint applications.
- Quality control an assurance checks on production of products.
- Mixing paint colour and coatings
- Assisting with quality inspection for finished products.
To be successful in the role you:
- Experience in powder coating or paint blasting
- Able to use hand tools / power tools (advantageous)
- Good communication and problem-solving
- Collaborative and able to work effectively work in
- Strong attention to detai
- Excellent time management and strong work ethic.
- Australian working Rights
This is great opportunity to expand both personal and professional experience. Express your interest by APPLYING for immediate consideration or send us your resume via email at email@example.com
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.