We are seeking a passionate and technically capable Management Accountant to join the Head Office Team in South Perth.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the business in all reporting, budgeting and finance-related functions. You will use your accounting and reporting knowledge to drive better business outcomes, resolve issues, as well as actively engage with Managers to help them better understand their branches, improve profitability and drive growth.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Work with the finance and payroll teams to deliver information to the business and stakeholders;
- Preparation and delivery of the monthly reporting packages including input and review of reconciliations;
- Preparation of month-end upload and consolidation reporting;
- Preparation of annual budgets and monitoring performance against the budgets in consultation with business managers and senior management;
- Preparation of statutory reporting and liaison with both internal and external audit;
- Preparation of tax workings, liaising with tax professionals and co-ordination of the completion of annual income tax return and other indirect taxes, including but not limited to BAS and FBT;
- Finance business partnering with business units through analysis of performance metrics and providing insightful recommendations for improvement; Use of Power BI platforms and automation.
- Drive implementation and optimisation of ERP system; and
- Ad hoc duties as directed
- Exposure to international markets (Singapore, Malaysia and New Zealand).
To be successful in this role you will need to have a desire to provide solutions to problems and be able to communicate complex financial information to business stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Ideally you will be:
- CA / CPA qualified (preferred);
- Professionally trained within a professional / business services firm;
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and deliver within expected time frames,
- to Proactive and exercise a high degree of accuracy and consistency;
- Able to build successful business relationships across all levels of business;
- Strong data modelling and analytical skills;
- Experienced in dealing with national and international organisations;
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite including advanced Excel skills; and
- Competent working across multiple systems.
Join the Tecside team and, in return, you’ll receive the following:
- An exciting opportunity to join a growing global company
- Be part of an experienced and knowledgeable team
- Additional annual leave with every year of service
- Salary Sacrifice Superannuation – optional
- We even give you your birthday off!
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.