Multiple roles avialable with an immediate start. variety of labouring duties.
Successful applicants will be required to have:
- Commercial Construction site experience
- White Card
- Asbestos removal Ticket
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to use a range of tools from basic hand to power tools.
- High regard for safety policies and procedures at all times
- Quick Learner
- Has working rights in Australia
- Drivers licence and own reliable transport
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.