- Global oil and gas company
- Permanent position in Perth
- Attractive salary package
As a HR Manager, you will provide HR and IR leadership, advice, and support to the Australian project and functional leadership in support of Australian onshore and offshore EPCI projects including leading IR, Crewing and Scheduling, Payroll and HR General.
- Manage the full spectrum of Human Resources support requirements including the application of policies and procedures, recruitment, selection, performance management, compensation, and benefits, learning and development programs, resolution of employee relations issues, legal compliance, and office administration
- Contribution to the development, review and continuous improvement of APAC HRM strategy, programs, plans, policies, and initiatives
- Identify Australian legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance
- Ensure compliance to corporate, statutory, and legal requirements
- Provide technical advice on complex employee, department, structure and/or change management processes and issues
- Provide leadership and support in the development and execution of onshore and offshore IR planning, including Client liaison, ERMP drafting, internal (commercial, project and operations teams) and external (Employer Associations, legal counsel, trade union) stakeholder engagement
- Establish performance metrics for the Australian HR organisation
- Oversee Enterprise Agreement strategy, negotiation, application, renewal activities
- Partner with Area HR leadership and Country leadership teams in supporting organisational and talent development strategy
- Identify opportunities to provide ‘fit for purpose’ solutions and programs to support attraction, retention, and engagement activities throughout the project lifecycle
- Lead and support organisational culture change programs
- Execute diversity, inclusion, health, and wellbeing programs
- Administer local compensation and benefits structures
- Prepare budgets and other management plans
- Management of craft labour logistics and crewing teams, strategy, and planning
- Leadership of the Australian HR and personnel logistics teams
- Coordination of workforce planning activities
- Work in close consultation and collaboration with APAC HR Leadership Team to ensure approved organisational changes are implemented effectively and consistently
- Ensures the health, safety and well-being of workers and other persons under their management and control in the workplace
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Extensive practical experience in a management role covering IR, ER, workforce planning, performance management, recruitment, cultural change, organisational development, and HR reporting
- Experience working in Oil & Gas industry with both onshore and offshore contractors
- Ability to influence, negotiate, delegate, and make decisions that result in the desired outcome
- Demonstrates contractual and commercial awareness
- Excellent communicator, strong interpersonal and influencing skills with a customer service focus
To apply, please click the ‘apply’ button or contact Corey Phipps on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0477 717 030 for a confidential discussion.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.