We currently have a number of positions available for General Hands and High Reach Forklift Operators to join various sites across Sydney within the warehousing and manufacturing industry. Shifts start between 6am- 7am, offering 8-10 hour days, Monday to Friday paying $35- $40, depending on sites and experience.
As part of our team, you will be involved in daily operations and be responsible for the following;
- Container loading/unloading
- Receiving and replenishments
- Inventory control
- Operating high reach forklift
- Data entry
- General warehousing duties
- liaising with other teams/departments
- Adhering to strict safety guidelines and procedures
To be successful in these positions, you will need the following;
- Physically fit
- Prior warehousing experience
- High reach forklift experience & LF licence (not essential but highly advantageous)
- High attention to detail
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team, liaising with other departments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking an opportunity to work with well known industry leaders, apply now for immediate consideration.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.