These roles are working within a brick and paver yard and shifts are 12 hours long 4 days a week. This is a national company and prides itself on its reputation to deliver. We require hard working staff that are happy to work off the fork as mush as you are no it. The role requires people who can manually work with bricks and pavers. To be successful for this role you must be able to meet the criteria below
- 5am to 5pm OR 5pm to 5am
- LF ticket Essential
- Ability to do manual labouring Essential
- A valid drivers license
- Own transport
- Australian working rights
- check-able work references
Personal attributes that will see you succeed in this role:
- An awareness of hazards, control of risk and a commitment to safety
- Hard working with a positive can-do attitude is critical to your success in this dynamic, fast paced environment
- An ability to work both in a team and self-directed
- Highly motivated, committed, team focused and reliable.
- Proven ability to take ownership of tasks with demonstrated time management skills.
If this sounds like the awesome opportunity that it is, please apply online today and a Tecside Consultant will be in touch to discuss your suitability.
To view this role and other roles available please check our website www.tecside.com.au.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.