Our client, a leader in construction material and lime producing is seeking an Environmental Coordinator to provide specialist, technical advice, information, analysis on environmental management and compliance matters.
Reporting to the Environmental Business Partner, this role is based in Munster and forms part of the national Environmental Services functional team supporting the implementation of national environmental and sustainability strategy and programs, as well as advising operational teams on environmental matters pertaining to assets, production, operations, people, community and regulation. Some interstate travel may be required.
The successful candidate will have the dedication to learn and develop in this role by working closely with a variety of people.
- Provides support to key internal stakeholders regarding environmental risks management and improvement measures
- Compilation, data analysis and compliance review of environmental management and regulatory reports
- Coordinates and oversees compliance monitoring and reporting by external consultants
- Collates and assists in the data analysis
- Maintains relevant environmental management and regulatory records
- Working with operations and the Environmental Services team, develop, evaluate and review environmental risk and controls, monitor environmental protection license requirements and site improvement actions
- Carries out site inspections against standards and regulatory requirements and participates in internal and external audits
- Provides advice and support to operations for the investigation of environmental incidents/complaints and maintain appropriate records
What you will need to Succeed:
- Tertiary Qualification in Environmental Management/Science/Engineering or an environmental related
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply’ button. If you require further information, please call Rose Dragovic on 0429 201 745 or email email@example.com.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.