Our client based in Chipping Norton are seeking x2 CNC Operators for an immediate start – both positions are permanent full time contracts!
Specialises in Precision General Engineering, CNC Milling, CNC Turning & CNC Horizontal Boring. Since the company’s establishment it has grown from a small engineering shop to one of the most extensive in Australia and it is the home of some of the most technologically advanced equipment available
Their services include:
- General Engineering
- CNC Machining
- Special Purpose Machinery
- Turnkey Projects
- Machinery Overhaul
- Breakdown Service
- Equipment Repairs
- Medium Fabrication
- Technical Advice
Further features of the business are:
- Largest capacity CNC turning in NSW
- 5 axis continuous CNC horizontal boring on two (2) machines
- Large capacity high accuracy 4th axis CNC milling
About the Role:
- CNC Machine Setter/Operation
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Cross check finished part with the drawing for correct features and specifications.
- Measure and lay out the material and setting of CNC machining centres.
- Ensure to meet the quality and standards of the product during production process.
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Maintain health and safety in the workplace.
- Verify programmed parts through feature cam software and transferring CNC files to the machine.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in operating CNC machinery
- Experience Fanuc Controls (guide i, Hedenhain & Mastercam an advantage)
- General health and safety practices while in a production environment
- Needs to be a team player, working closely with other workshop staff. Pro-active, ability to show initiative and communicate correctly and clearly.
- Ability to work safely in a workshop environment.
- Physical role – need to be fit and healthy and be able to lift and carry objects when required
What’s in it for you
This is an exceptional permanent opportunity with an immediate start.
$40 per hour (depending on experience)
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.