Tecside are proud to engage with our client, assisting in the recruitment of Civil and Rail Trade Assistants.
Our clients are leaders within their field, offering long term positions on Perth based Civil, Rail and Construction projects. We are offering several positions on the Metronet Project.
Weekly wage opportunity of up to $2270.00 Gross working Monday to Friday.
To be successful we are seeking the following must haves from you:
- White Card
- Experience on Civil, Construction, Rail projects
- Read plans & Use lasers
- Ability to operate additional machinery & have additional tickets – desired
- i.e. HR, Roller, Confined space, Quick cut, power tools
- Double vaccinated
- Work life balance with ongoing opportunities
- Career Progression
- Wages processed weekly
- Discounted private health
- Free counselling advise sessions
- Dedicated care consultant
If you can also tick the below, we would love to hear from you:
- Ability to pass Pre-Employment Medicals
- Produce a clean Drug & Alcohol test
- Available for the dates required and able to commit to the work once confirmed
- Safety focused, promoter of a safe work environment
- Competent in completing site inductions / online applications / paperwork
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.