We currently have a number of positions available for experienced Civil Labourer to immediately join various sites across Sydney on residential, commercial and/or industrial projects. Hours range from 5am- 7am starts offering 8-10 hour days, Monday to Friday paying $35- $45, depending on sites and experience.
Some of these site locations include, but limited to;
- Eastern Suburbs
- Inner West
- Greater Western Sydney
- South West Sydney
As part of our team, you will be involved in daily operations and be responsible for the following;
- Pit rendering
- Pipe laying
- Working with concrete/ asphalt
- Assisting with general civil labouring duties
- Working around live services
- Following plans and site layouts
- liaising with other teams/departments
- Adhering to strict safety guidelines and procedures
To be successful in these positions, you will need the following;
- White card
- Knowledge of civil tasks and operations
- Ability to complete basic civil duties
- Physically fit
- High attention to detail
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team liaising with other departments
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Dump truck experience (not essential but highly advantageous)
If you meet the above criteria and are seeking an opportunity to work with well known industry leaders, apply now for immediate consideration.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.