Our client is an innovative and leading diversified mining services company, with a growing world-class portfolio of the mining operations across multiple commodities and locations.
Tecside Group is currently sourcing experienced Trades with mining experience to join their client’s well-equipped for BHP, RIO TINTO, Roy Hill and FMG.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
- Australian recognized Trade Certificate
- Confined Spaces valid for 2 years
- Working at heights valid for 2 years
- Gas testing valid for 5 years
- Basic Fire valid for 5 years
- Current High Risk Working Licence
- 2-3 years crushing and screening experience
- Gyratory, Jaw and Cone crusher experience
- Strong safety focus
- Able to work both in a team environment and unsupervised
- Rio Tinto, BHP, FMG & ROY HILL would be highly regarded
- Full Australian working rights
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
Please click the “Apply Now” button to start your application process or send your resume directly to Maria Lopez at email@example.com or alternately call on 0428 676 668.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Who are we and what do we do?
Tecside are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment Services within the Oil, Gas & Energy, Mining & Resources, Rail & Infrastructure, Power & Renewables, Maritime & Defence, Industrial & Construction and Manufacturing industries. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally. At our core we are driven by the four DNA pillars of safety, communication, accountability, and transparency
As a proud RAP endorsed organisation, Tecside are committed to achieving a diverse & inclusive workforce and strongly encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. More on our Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan at https://www.tecside.com.au/.