Site HSE Administrator $35-$50/HR
- Opportunity to expand your career with room to move up the ladder
- Long term contract with a view to extend or go permanent
- 3/1 roster offered with attractive retention bonus
You will be working with a global EPCM giant that is results focused and can provide you with the opportunity to further your experience in the mining industry. They have the capacity to work across every phase of a project and can offer you unique and interesting project work as well as a welcoming work environment and flexible working arrangements. Our client can also offer an opportunity to grow within their global company, both nationally and internationally and are looking for industry professionals that are looking for a change and wanting to join a professional and dynamic team.
Due to taking on a number of Multi-Million Dollar mine, port and rail projects they currently require a Site HSE Administrator to join their project team in Port Hedland. This role will see you involved in the developing, designing and implementing of all HSE policies, procedures and reporting. This role requires a candidate who is dedicated to taking on a long term position that will see the project through to completion.
- Collecting, recording all of HSE information and complying monthly reports to represent to the HSE Manager
- Provide support in the use of HSE incident management systems
- Implementing, developing and designing of HSE policies and procedures ensuring that they are promoted within the work environment
- Initiate and coordinate HSE meetings and other related administrative duties
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent (Cert IV) in OH&S
- Demonstrated 3+ years within a similar role MUST have at least 3 years site experience within HSE Administration
- Ability to multi-task, take direction, meet deadlines and high attention to detail
- Proven strong communicational skills in both verbal and written
- Demonstrated experience using HSE Management Systems
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established organisation that can offer you a secure long term role with competitive market rates.
Site HSE Administrators with special requirements please apply as we have a wide range of vacancies.