Planner/Scheduler - $100-$120/HR
- Variety of projects - electrical and commissioning works
- Perth Based
- Call Stephanie Parry today on 6436 2900
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian engineering consultancy providing electrical engineering professional services across Australia and around the world, to the mining and oil & gas and various industries.
About the Position
As the planner, you will be responsible for the timely delivery of quality information, analysis and management of project deviations. You will be required to assist with the preparation of schedules that are fully comprehensive and ensure that reporting is accurate.
- Project planning
- Schedule development
- Maintenance and monitoring for all phases of the programme, including engineering, procurement, construction and start-up of facilities
- Benchmarking of individual and collective project performance
- Provide recommendations for planning and scheduling requirements relative to staffing and project control
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure an understanding of the project scope and schedule
- 5+ years experience in planning and scheduling on mining and resource projects
- Experience with commissioning and electrical engineering works
- Solid experience with MS Project
TECSIDE PERSONNEL has a number of positions available for planners (all levels of seniority) on various mining projects. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please call or email with the details below.