- Great rates of pay
- Good roster
- Top company
Our client is a multinational company and is currently looking for Linesmen to join their team for contract and permanent roles on various projects that they currently have on the go.
They currently work with some of the big names in Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industries who have some major projects underway and coming up.
They are a company that prides themselves on quality, service and safety.
They currently have a number of positions open for qualified and experienced Linemen.
Successful candidates will be required to be versatile as they have a variety of works that need to be carried out as quickly and as safely as possible.
Successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Certificate III in ESI Distribution/Transmission or equivalent
- Hold a Vehicle Mounted Crane Licence
- EWP, Dogging/rigging certificates an advantage
- Have a strong sense of safety
- Pass a pre-employment medical including drugs & alcohol tests.
- Be Rio Tinto inducted (an advantage)
If successful you can expect to earn good rates of pay, work with a company that sets high standards in everything they do work on high profile projects and join a very reputable company.