HSE Advisors - Offshore Experience
- Long term offshore travel but Perth based role - 12 month contract
- Leading Oil & Gas service provider focusing on offshore projects
- Opportunity to enhance your career and develop your experience
You will be working with a leading Oil and Gas Offshore provider that can provide you with the opportunity to further your experience in this booming industry. They have the capacity to work across every phase of a project and can offer you unique and interesting project work as well as a welcoming work environment and flexible working arrangements.
Due to taking on a number of Multi-Million Dollar projects and new divisional ventures they currently require a Offshore HSE Advisors to join their project team in the Perth office. This role will see you involved in a long term minimum 12 month contract with the view to extend, beginning in the next few weeks working on some of the world's extraordinary offshore Oil & Gas projects. This role will see you join a dynamic team of professionals in an environment that allows you to demonstrate your industry skills.
As the Offshore HSE Advisors representative of the Project team, you will be reporting to the Group HSE Manager.
- Conduct HSE Site Inspections and audits
- Site travel to conduct meetings, training and audits is unscheduled and occurs on a need to need basis
- Manage all project HSE requirements
- Ability to manage, delegate and monitor all subcontractors
- Ensure the HSE Management Systems are implemented within HSE and ERP's
- Conduct HAZID meetings and HAZID reports
- Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent
- Demonstrated 3+ years in a similar role working within the Oil and Gas industry
- Proven experience in offshore HSE projects
- Experience coordinating/working with subcontractors
- Ability to deliver, and develop as required, training (awareness raising sessions, toolbox meeting etc)
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a well-established organisation that can offer you a secure long term role with competitive market rates.
Offshore HSE Advisors with special requirements please apply as we have a wide range of vacancies.