Field Operations Manager
- Permanent appointment with great scope for progression
- Opportunity to act in position of influence as part of LNG MEGA Project
- Pivotal role providing key support & strategic development advice to field
Experienced strategic Field Operations Manager with specific exposure to change management, ensuring adherence to a high performing safety culture and operations compliance ...
- Offer accountability for delivery of the 'Field Op's Scorecard' - Incident Free Operations (HSSE Performance); Plant Uptime, Production, OPEX, Maintenance backlog;
- Provision of advice and recommendations to the Field General Manager on areas relating to maintenance, area operations, pipelines and field engineering;
- Take responsibility for Operations Support budget development, management and periodic screenings in line with strategic direction and business plans;
- Represent senior management on the Committee and various other committees and forums;
- Ensure that all operations remain consistent with policies and legislative requirements
- Develop and enhance operationals programs and regimes for all operations, maintenance and pipelines;
- Monitor direct and contractor operations for compliance with statutory requirements and JV agreements.
This role will involve ensuring that there are effective processes in place to ensure clarity in regard to all expectations, priorities, performance targets and key management messages at all levels of Field Operations
- be accountable for liaison with Brisbane based teams focussing on integrated planning, shutdown strategy, healthcare contracts strategy, handover plans (project-to-ops);
- work with direct reports to develop their leadership capability and an overall succession plan for the entire Field Operations Organisation;
- provide a leadership influence to ensure a high performance safety culture is maintained throughout the duration of the project
To be successful in your application to operate as Field Operations Manager you will possess:
demonstrated ability at a senior strategic level in operations and infrastructure development
experience in budget management, planning and resourcing
familiarity with safety management systems, operations & logistics, contracts and contract negotiation, industrial relations, project planning, and reporting
a genuine interest is implementing change & people management in addition to encouraging staff development
If you are an active team player who thrives on participating in the attainment of team goals whilst encouraging and leading continuous improvement around you then APPLY NOW to email@example.com or contact me directly on 07 3218 2150 for a CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
This is a senior staff position commencing on a Monday - Friday basis operating from offices in Chinchilla (FIFO available from Brisbane)
As the project develops you may be required to operate on a 15 on / 13 off rostered basis