Experienced Drill Fitters
- Work with leading mining companies
- Longterm roles available possibly leading to permanent employment
- Excellent rates of pay - Upto $60+/hr
TECSIDE MINING is dedicated to providing quality people to some of the elite names in the mining industry. Working closely with our clients we match their requirements with what you are looking for.
Our clients currently have a number of roles within their maintenance teams that they are looking to fill as soon as possible.
About the role:
Working within our clients companies you will be alongside like minded tradesmen and working with top quality machinery. This will allow you to utilise your knowledge to its maximum capacity whilst operating in a safety minded environment.
We are currently looking for experienced Drill Fitters on various sites throughout the state. Sites include - Koolyanobbing, Hope Downs, Cloudbreak, Solomans, Boddington.
Roles are FIFO from Perth airport. People from out of state looking to apply will need to be prepared to fly themselves to Perth for inductions and to head out to site.
You will be required to carry out first class breakdown support and preventative maintenance to a range of rigs depending on the site.
Skills & experience required:
- Ideally have relevant trade certificate or min of 6mths pervious Drill Fitting experience required
- Previous experience working on Atlas Copco (L8, L7, F9), Tamrock (Pantera, Char 1100/1500), KWL & LM drill rigs an advantage
- HR unrestricted licence an advantage but not essential
- Be based in Perth or be willing to make your own way to and from
- A safety minded approach
- A work hard attitude
- Pass pre-employment medical, drugs & alcohol tests
What's on offer:
Being the right candidate you can expect excellent rates of pay. Potential to earn $60+/hr and above. The right people also have the opportunity to join these companies on a permanent basis. Rosters available are 2/1.
If you feel you have what it take to join an industry leader then you should apply now as these roles are waiting to be filled.
Take on this challenge now and apply via the link below or call 0864362900 and ask for Shane at Tecside Mining.