- Global leader within CSG
- Fantastic career prospects
- Cutting edge technology
My client is Global leader in the exploration and production of Coal seam Gas.
Call Paul Still to discuss finer details - 07 3218 2150
- This role is accountable for delivery of all CAMS outcomes
- Individual functions (e.g. maintenance, production) are responsible for setting Competency standards for respective employees.
- Manages CAMS and all of the internal assurance processes necessary to deliver consistency and quality across the Asset.
- Ensure that the clients Competence, Training and Technical Capability Systems and Processes are in compliance with the clients standards and are aligned with the clients guidelines
- LNG / gas plant operations
- Competency or training role
- Understanding of the Australian compliance environment
- Demonstrated line supervisory experience
- Experience in a Pre-Ops project environment, working with a project team and developing a future operations Organisation
- A strong personal commitment to HSSE
- Excellent inter-personal and leadership skills with staff development capability
- Must be articulate and possess a full range of effective management skills, including team-building skills
- A team player who is comfortable working in a matrix organization
- Demonstrated track record in operational excellence